Selasa, 8 Mei 2012

WHY???

Why all this happen to me???? I'm just a little girl who want to be happy everytime,everywhere and with anybody who i love... But why all those planned has not became true... What is my mistake???....What i must do to make everything  i want became true???? Why i could not be as other girl???? They happy with their life... They have what their want....But me???? I have nothinggg!!!! I know,i must be thankful with i have now...But i just want a little thing to make me happy..to make me enjoy...but why everything i planned,it damaged just like that??? I don't know why...but i hate myself now!!! I know i'm not beautiful like another girl...I know i'm not rich like other people...I know that i'm not perfect like other people...but i ordinary human that also have feeling too....and i just have one dream...and my dream is happiness.... I just want happiness...


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan